The Webster University Student Ambassadors serve as the official student representatives for Webster University’s President’s Office and Office of Alumni and Development Programs. The Student Ambassadors work with collegiate and administrative offices to greet and converse with constituents, government officials, donors, and other dignitaries during University sponsored educational and social events. This organization showcases the quality and diversity of the student body, promotes pride, and communicates understanding of the university.
- Ambassadors must be full-time Webster University undergraduate students in good standing with a minimum of a 3.3 GPA or graduate students enrolled in at least 1 class per each Fall and Spring term, in good standing with a minimum of a 3.3 GPA.
- Each applicant must have been a registered student the previous fall and spring semesters.
- Must demonstrate credibility, enthusiasm, and knowledge of Webster University, scholastic strength, initiative and leadership.
- Must be able and willing to represent the University in a positive manner and adhere to the Bylaws of the organization.
- Students seeking selection must meet the qualifications and submit a completed application.
- Selection will be made by review of the applications and interview by a selection committee.
- Selection will be made in the spring semester.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Members must attend scheduled monthly meetings. Each meeting will have a training program designed to educate members in all aspects on the University and important university personnel.
- Members will arrive 15 minutes before an event begins, and remain there for the entirety of the event. If a member is unable to attend a scheduled assignment, it is their responsibility to find another member to replace them. The advisor should be informed of the change as soon as possible.
- Ambassadors are required to attend two events each semester along with monthly meetings.
- 2012 CASE ASAP District 6 Outstanding Internal Program
- 2013 CASE ASAP District 6 Outstanding Organization
- 2011 CASE ASAP Networking Convention - We’re No One Hit Wonder: A Review of Our First Year Student Ambassador Program
- 2012 CASE ASAP Networking Convention – Be Effective: Planning the Perfect Retreat
- 2012 CASE ASAP Webinar – Planning the Perfect Retreat
- 2013 CASE ASAP District 6 Conference - A Training Program for Today and into Tomorrow