Start your application to Study Abroad!
You need to decide which program(s) you want to apply to before starting the online application process. In addition, read through the following checklist so that you're prepared and have all required materials at hand. Each section of the online application will time out after 10 minutes, so it's important to have materials ready in advance.
What you will need to:
- Read through the pre-application checklist and have additional forms ready. Additional forms are linked on the checklist.
- Have credit card to pay $165.00 study abroad deposit fee. (Webster & Visiting students only). Please click on the following link here: https://commerce.cashnet.com/websterstudyabroad
- Apply online and submit application!
Before applying, please read the eligibility requirements for study abroad at Webster University. Also, the London undergraduate course registration form is due after deadline. You can access the form here. Course registration for all other campus will be announced at a later date.
All Students: The online application can be found here. (Non-Webster students, please add seven zero's in place of your Webster student ID number as one has not been assigned to you yet).
We’re here to help! For technical issues with the online application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Study Abroad Application
- International Programs
- Study Abroad Resources
- Policies and Procedures
- WINS Affiliates
- Contact Us
- Summer Study at Webster's International Campuses
- Summer Study in Geneva, Switzerland
- Summer Study in Vienna, Austria
- Summer Study in Leiden, The Netherlands
- Summer Study in Cha-am, Thailand
- Summer Study in Athens, Greece
- Summer Study in Accra, Ghana