Start your application to Study Abroad!
You need to decide which program(s) you want to apply to before starting the online application process. In addition, read through the following checklist so that you're prepared and have all required materials at hand. Each section of the online application will time out after 10 minutes, so it's important to have materials ready in advance.
What you will need:
- Read through the pre-application checklist and have additional forms ready.
- Credit card to pay $165 study abroad deposit fee. (Webster & Visiting students)
- Apply online and submit application!
Before applying, please read the eligibility requirements for study abroad at Webster University. Also, the London undergraduate course registration form is due after deadline. You can access the form here. Course registration for all other campus will be announced at a later date.
Webster Students: The online application can be found here.
Non-Webster Students: You will need to complete two additional steps before applying to study abroad:
- Apply to Webster University as a Non-Degree Seeking Applicant. Instructions can be found here.
- Set up your Connections Account. Instructions can be found here.
- Officially apply to study abroad! The online application can be found here.
We’re here to help! For technical issues with the online application, please email email@example.com