Application Procedure for Affiliate Students
During Summer 2014, we will be converting to an online application. Paper applications will no longer be accepted after March 15, 2014.
Students from a university in our Webster International Network of Schools (WINS) apply as an affiliate student.
To apply for a Study Abroad program, both graduate and undergraduate affiliate students must do the following:
- Study Abroad Application
- $165 Security Deposit
- Official university transcripts
- 2 passport-sized photos
- Copy of Passport Page*
- Leiden Housing Contract-Fall 2014
- Thailand (Cha-am) Housing Contract-Fall 2014
- Vienna Housing Contract-Fall 2014
- Fall 2014 Geneva Housing Contract
- Fall 2014 Undergraduate London Registration Form (Course listings can be found on the London Course Offerings page).
The Office of Study Abroad (OSA) does not accept incomplete applications.
*If passport is in process, please notify our office upon applying.
- Application for Webster Students
- Application for Affiliate Students
- Application for Visiting Students
- Late Applicants