Application Procedure for Affiliate Students
Students from a university in our Webster International Network of Schools (WINS) apply as an affiliate student.
To apply for a Study Abroad program, both graduate and undergraduate affiliate students must do the following:
- Study Abroad Application
- $165 Security Deposit
- Official university transcripts
- 2 passport-sized photos
- Copy of Passport Page*
- Spring 2014 Leiden Housing Application
- Spring 2014 Thailand (Cha-am) Housing Form
- Spring 2014 Vienna Housing Form
- Spring 2014 Geneva Housing Form
The Office of Study Abroad (OSA) does not accept incomplete applications.
*If passport is in process, please notify our office upon applying.
- Application for Webster Students
- Application for Affiliate Students
- Application for Visiting Students
- Late Applicants