In order to apply as an affiliate student for a Webster University study abroad program, applicants must be a degree-seeking student at an institution listed here, satisfy GPA and credit hour requirements for Webster University, and meet any study abroad requirements from their home institution.
Affiliate students of Webster University must submit the following items listed below to Office of Study Abroad by the application deadline. Please note: Incomplete applications will not be processed or reviewed until all materials have been submitted. Application and housing contract links will be live by mid-August.
- Study Abroad Application
- Official university transcripts
- 2 passport-sized photos (Can be taken at several area locations, including CVS, Walgreens, and Kinko’s or by student)
- Copy of Passport Page*
- Leiden Housing Contract (Spring 2015)
- Thailand (Cha-am) Housing Contract (Spring 2015)
- Vienna Housing Contract (Spring 2015)
- Geneva Housing Contract (Spring 2015)
*If passport is in process, please notify our office upon applying.
For students studying at Obirin University, the Obirin online application must be submitted along with the Study Abroad application: