Application Procedure for Visiting Students
During Summer 2014, we will be converting to an online application. Paper applications will no longer be accepted after March 15, 2014.
Students outside of the Webster International Networks of Schools (WINS) are encouraged to apply to study for one of our programs. To apply for a Study Abroad program, both graduate and undergraduate visiting students must do the following:
- Study Abroad Application
- $165 Security Deposit
- $30 application fee
- Official university transcripts
- 2 passport-sized photos
- Copy of Passport Page*
- Leiden Housing Contract-Fall 2014
- Thailand (Cha-am) Housing Contract-Fall 2014
- Vienna Housing Contract-Fall 2014
- Fall 2014 Geneva Housing Contract
- Fall 2014 Undergraduate London Registration Form (Course listings can be found on the London Course Offerings page).
Incomplete applications will not be processed or reviewed until all materials have
*If passport is in process, please notify our office upon applying.
- Application for Webster Students
- Application for Affiliate Students
- Application for Visiting Students
- Late Applicants