Students outside of the Webster International Networks of Schools (WINS) are encouraged to apply to study for one of our programs. In order to apply as a
visiting student for a Webster University study abroad program, applicants must be
a degree-seeking student, satisfy GPA and credit hour requirements for Webster University,
and meet any study abroad requirements from their home institution.
Visiting students must submit the following items listed below to Office of Study Abroad by the application deadline. Please note: Incomplete applications will not be processed or reviewed until all materials have been submitted.
- Visiting Study Abroad Application
- $165 Security Deposit
- $30 application fee
- Official university transcripts
- Two passport-sized 2"X 2" photos (unofficial copies are accepted, please print using this app)
- Copy of Passport Page*
- Geneva Housing Contract (Spring 2015)
- Leiden Housing Contract (Spring 2015)
- Thailand (Cha-am) Housing Contract (Spring 2015)
- Vienna Housing Contract (Spring 2015)
*If passport is in process, please notify our office upon applying.
For students studying at Webster-Athens, the Odyssey in Athens Application Form must
be submitted to Dina Skias:
For students studying at Obirin University, the Obirin online application must be submitted along with the Study Abroad application: