Webster University students must submit the following items listed below to Office
of Study Abroad by the application deadline. Please note: Incomplete applications will not be processed or reviewed until all materials
have been submitted.
- Study Abroad Application
- $165 Security Deposit*
- Two passport-sized 2"X 2" photos**
- Copy of Passport Page***
- Geneva Fall 2015 Housing Contract
- Leiden Fall 2015 Housing Contract
- Thailand (Cha-am)Fall 2015 Housing Contract
- Vienna Fall 2015 Housing Contract
- London Undergrad Summer Registration Form (Summer 2015: due March 2. Listings can be found here.)
- London Undergrad Fall Registration Form (Fall 2015: due March 23. Listings can be found here.)
*Cash, check, or money order in our office. Credit and debit cards may be used in-person
or over-the-phone with the business office.
**The Webster Public Safety Office has student ID photos on file, so if you have a student ID, we can request your photo from them. Unofficial copies are also accepted, please print using this app.
***If passport is in process, please notify our office upon applying.
For students studying at Obirin University, the Obirin online application must be submitted along with the Study Abroad application:
- Full-Term Programs
- Short-Term Programs
- WINS Affiliates
- Required Degree Programs
- Study Abroad Magazine (PDF)
- How To Apply
- Financial Aid & Scholarship Info
- Resources for Students
- Resources for Parents
- Resources for Faculty
- Student Experiences
- Policies and Procedures
- Photo Contest
- Upcoming Events
- Contact Us