Webster Student Study Abroad Application | Webster University

Application Process for Webster Students

Webster University students must submit the following items listed below to Office of Study Abroad by the application deadline. Please note: Incomplete applications will not be processed or reviewed until all materials have been submitted.

*Credit and debit cards must be used through our online payment system. 

**The Webster Public Safety Office has student ID photos on file, so if you have a student ID, we can request your photo from them. Unofficial copies are also accepted, please print using this app

***If passport is in process, please notify our office upon applying.

For students studying at Obirin University, the Obirin online application must be submitted along with the Study Abroad application: