Webster University students must submit the following items listed below to Office
of Study Abroad by the application deadline. Please note: Incomplete applications will not be processed or reviewed until all materials
have been submitted. Application and housing contract links will be live by mid-August.
- Study Abroad Application
- $165 Security Deposit
- 2 passport-sized photos (Can be taken at several area locations, including CVS, Walgreens, and Kinko’s or by student)
- Copy of Passport Page*
- Leiden Housing Contract (Spring 2015)
- Thailand (Cha-am) Housing Contract (Spring 2015)
- Vienna Housing Contract (Spring 2015)
- Geneva Housing Contract (Spring 2015)
*If passport is in process, please notify our office upon applying.
For students studying at Obirin University, the Obirin online application must be submitted along with the Study Abroad application: