Study Abroad Contact
The Office of Study Abroad (OSA) is available to answer any questions you may have regarding Webster's Study Abroad Programs.
The OSA is open between 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Central Time, Monday through Friday. Offices are in Sverdrup 207.
Study Abroad advising hours are by appointment only, and advising sessions generally last 20 minutes. Students should call 314-968-6988 or email email@example.com to make an appointment.
Office of Study Abroad Staff
Guillermo A. Rodríguez
Director, International Projects and Study Abroad
- Advises students applying for: Greece, Germany, Spain, and Belgium.
- Manages Office of Study Abroad.
- Considers international institutional affiliations.
- Coordinates faculty-led programs.
Director, Webster International Network of Schools
- Advises students applying for: China, Japan, Mexico.
- Coordinates the Webster International Network School (WINS) program.
Nicholas R. Hall Study Abroad Advisor
- Advises students applying for: Austria, Netherlands, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Switzerland.
Johany Glen Study Abroad Representative
- Is first point of contact.
- Provides initial guidance on study abroad matters.
- Performs administrative office tasks and supervises student workers.
- Study Abroad Application
- International Programs
- Study Abroad Resources
- Policies and Procedures
- WINS Affiliates
- Contact Us
- Summer Study at Webster's International Campuses
- Summer Study in Geneva, Switzerland
- Summer Study in Vienna, Austria
- Summer Study in Leiden, The Netherlands
- Summer Study in Cha-am, Thailand
- Summer Study in Athens, Greece
- Summer Study in Accra, Ghana