Study Abroad Contact
The Office of Study Abroad (OSA) is available to answer any questions you may have regarding Webster's Study Abroad Programs.
The OSA is open between 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Central Time, Monday through Friday. Offices are in Sverdrup 207.
Study Abroad advising hours are by appointment only, and advising sessions generally last 20 minutes. Students should call 314-968-6988 or email email@example.com to make an appointment.
Office of Study Abroad Staff
Guillermo A. Rodríguez
Director, International Projects and Study Abroad
- Manages Office of Study Abroad.
- Advises students applying for these exchange programs: Belgium; Germany; and Spain.
- Considers international institutional affiliations: exchange programs; study abroad partners.
- Coordinates faculty-led programs.
- Advises students applying to study abroad at a non Webster campus/program.
Director, Webster International Network of Schools
- Coordinates the Webster International Network School (WINS) program.
- Develops new strategic partners in the United States.
Jennifer Dickey Study Abroad Coordinator
- Advises students applying for Greece; Italy; Switzerland; Ghana; and Mexico.
- Assists Study Abroad Director in planning, developing, implementing and coordinating the international educational programs and student exchanges of the University.
Nicholas R. Hall Study Abroad Advisor
- Advises students applying for: Austria; Netherlands; United Kingdom; China; Japan; and Thailand.
- Assists with designing, planning, and facilitation of orientation and re-entry programs.
- Works on study abroad promotions and events.
Johany Glen Study Abroad Representative
- Is first point of contact.
- Provides initial guidance on study abroad matters.
- Performs administrative office tasks and supervises student workers.