Study Abroad Contact
The Office of Study Abroad (OSA) is available to answer any questions you may have regarding Webster's Study Abroad Programs.
The OSA is open between 8:30 a.m - 4:30 p.m., Central Time, Monday through Friday. Offices are in Sverdrup 207.
Study Abroad advising hours are by appointment only, and advising sessions generally last 20 minutes. Students should call 314-968-6988 or email email@example.com to make an appointment.
Office of Study Abroad Staff
Guillermo A. Rodríguez
Director, International Projects
- Advises students applying for: Greece, Germany, Spain, and Belgium.
- Manages Office of Study Abroad.
- Considers institutional affiliations.
- Coordinates faculty-led programs.
Assistant Director, OSA
- Advises students applying for: China, Japan, Mexico.
- Coordinates the Webster International Network School (WINS) program.
- Serves as the primary study abroad advisor and advises students studying abroad at Webster University's international campuses in: London England, Leiden, the Netherlands, Geneva, Switzerland, Vienna Austria, and Bangkok/Cha-Am, Thailand.
- Collaborates with the planning of on-campus marketing strategies and works on study abroad promotions and events.
- Conducts various information sessions and orientations, including pre-departure meetings with country briefings.
- Assists Advisor, Assistant Director, and Director with international projects, short-term, global, and full-term study abroad programs.
- Full-Term Programs
- Short-Term Programs
- WINS Affiliates
- Required Degree Programs
- Study Abroad Magazine (PDF)
- How To Apply
- Financial Aid & Scholarship Info
- Resources for Students
- Resources for Parents
- Resources for Faculty
- Student Experiences
- Policies and Procedures
- Photo Contest
- Upcoming Events
- Contact Us