Austria Course Offerings
Course offerings vary from semester to semester depending upon the faculty members assigned to teach at Webster-Vienna. The courses below are representative of the range of courses that have been taught over the past few years and are the best indicators of classes that might be offered in upcoming terms. Once WUV has published the final course list and schedule, typically two months before departure, it will be made available to participating students. Students will be notified by their study abroad advisor and registration will take place through the Office of Study Abroad.
Undergraduate and graduate students can study for a full semester or one 8-week term. Undergraduate courses are generally taught in a16-week format, with occasional 8-week courses.
Undergraduate Course Offerings
Detailed course descriptions for all Webster courses can be found in the Undergraduate Studies Catalog or the Undergraduate Course Descriptions Webpage. From there, you will be able to determine if there are any prerequisites courses required.
Graduate Course Offerings
Detailed course descriptions for all Webster courses can be found in the Graduate Studies Catalog or the Graduate Course Descriptions Webpage. From there, you will be able to determine if there are any prerequisites courses required.
Academic Requirements & Registration Guidelines
- Please note that all course offerings are subject to change. Changes in faculty availability and student enrollment can occasionally result in course cancellations.
- Students must register for a minimum of 6 credit hours per term or 12 credit hours for the semester.
- Courses must be taken locally at Webster-Vienna. Online courses and independent study course do not count towards the minimum.
- All courses are 3 credit hours unless otherwise indicated.
- Full semester classes will be noted on the schedule.
- Attendance is expected and required; absences will negatively affect grades.
Degree Programs Offered In Full at Webster-Vienna
- Business Administration (BS)
- Economics (BA)
- International Relations (BA)
- Management (emphasis in International Business or Marketing) (BA)
- Media Communications (BA)
- Motion Media Production (BA)
- Psychology (BA)
- Business Administration (emphasis in Finance, International Relations or Marketing) (MBA)
- Finance (MS)
- International Relations (MA)
- Global International Relations (MA)
- Marketing (MA)
- Counseling Psychology (MA)
- Course Offerings
- Program Dates
- Program Costs
- Housing & Student Life
- Passport & Visa
- Helpful Links