London Housing and Student Life

London Undergraduate Housing

Study abroad students are housed on campus in Reid Hall.  Housing 220 students, Reid Hall is the stately north wing of Regent's University London. Reid Hall is set in the beautiful, leafy grounds of  Regent's Park campus, looking out over the gardens, lake and surrounding park. Living in halls allows students to relax and socialize on campus while being only a short walk away from the vibrant shops and nightlife of the West End.

Study Area   










Regent's Single Room  dbl
 Study Area  lou

Study Area  ref  


OVERVIEW - Type of Units:

  • Triple occupancy rooms available.
  • Double occupancy rooms available.
  • Single occupancy rooms available.
  • All rooms are fully furnished and include: a bed, a desk, lamp, safe, and closet.
  • Housing fee include a meal plan, all utilities, and fresh bed linens.

Amenities at Reid Hall:

  • Student lounge area
  • Laundry facility (coin operated)
  • Handicap access
  • Wireless Internet access
  • Single-sex bathrooms are located on the corridors of each floor
  • Kitchenettes which include a small kettle, sink and microwave are located on each floor
  • On-campus-- just steps away from your classes and The Refectory, the main dining hall!

Students living in University-managed housing on campus receive a meal plan swipe-card as part of their housing fees. The card contains a set amount of credit per semester, which you can use to purchase soft drinks and food at any of the food outlets on campus. The meal plan is also available to non-resident students and can be purchased at the Accommodation Office.

The level of security at the Halls of Residence offers peace of mind to students and parents. A college representative is on duty at the front desk 24 hours a day. You will have swipe card to access the building and a key for your room. The RAs are current Regent's University London students.

What is Provided for Study Abroad Students:

Study Abroad students are provided with bedding upon arrival (duvet, sheet, and pillow)  and fresh bed linen is provided every two weeks for study abroad students. Regent's  does not provide TVs, radios, alarm clocks, towels or hair dryers.Packing lists will be given in your orientation packet at the end of the semester. Both the Residence Assistants and the Hall Warden, who is stationed at the reception desk, live on the premises, and are available to help students manage and enjoy their residence hall lives as part of the Regent's-Webster community.

London Graduate Housing

Regent’s University London manages a range of accommodations close to campus, in either local apartments or residence halls that offer easy access to the University. Graduate students can apply for University-managed accommodation either on or off campus or students can secure their own private accommodations. Graduate students are welcome to apply for on campus housing with undergraduate students, however residence hall space is subject to availability.

After acceptance, students can apply for housing by contacting James Barnes, Housing Officer with Regent’s University London at

For more details, please visit:

Student Life in London

The University also hosts a number of major social events during the   year, including  the Grand Autumn Party, fresher's fairs, graduation balls, the Regent's Arts Festival and Regent's Fashion Show. The Student Services team at Regent's can help you make the most of being in London, with information on the local area, activities and events across the city, and discounted theater tickets.

Also, each semester, Regent’s University London, in association with Anderson Tours, organizes a a number of day/weekend trips throughout the semester for students. Take a look at the Anderson Tours website for past offerings. More information will be provided to students at the end of the semester!

students  tennis

sss  caf