Course offerings vary from semester to semester depending upon the faculty members assigned to teach at Webster-Ghana. Ghanaian graduate students were the first to enroll in March 2014.
Graduate study abroad opportunities were first offered during summer 2015 and for undergraduate for during fall 2015.
Graduate students can study for a full semester or one 8-week term. Semester undergraduate courses are taught in a 16-week format, and summer courses during a term of 8 weeks.
Undergraduate Course Offerings
|West African Experience|
Graduate Course Offerings
Academic Requirements & Registration Guidelines
- Please note that all course offerings are subject to change. Changes in faculty availability and student enrollment can occasionally result in course cancellations.
- Students must register for a minimum of 6 credit hours per term or 12 credit hours for the semester.
- Courses must be taken locally at Webster-Ghana. Online courses and independent study course do not count towards the minimum.
- All courses are 3 credit hours unless otherwise indicated.
- Term classes will be noted on the schedule.
- Attendance is expected and required; absences will negatively affect grades.
Degree Programs Offered In Full at Webster-Ghana
MBA: Master of Business Administration
MA in International Relations
BA in International Relations
BA in Management
BA in Media Communication
- Course Offerings
- Program Dates
- Program Costs
- Program Flyer
- Housing & Student Life
- Passport & Visa
- Helpful Links