Greece Course Offerings
All courses are taught in English by highly qualified faculty. Students do not need to know Greek to apply. The majority of people in Athens speak English. However, the Greek language course is very popular for study abroad students and helps them learn to communicate in Greek. The Athens campus offers a variety of course in various disciplines, which are available to study abroad students.
Course offerings vary from semester to semester depending upon the faculty members
assigned to teach at Webster-Athens. The courses below are representative of the range
of courses that have been taught over the past few years.
Students will be notified by their study abroad advisor and registration will take place through the Office of Study Abroad.
Undergraduate students can study for a full semester (usually 16 weeks) or during the summer.
Undergraduate Course Offerings
Fall 2015 (revised 3/20/15)
Summer 2016 (TBD)
Detailed course descriptions for all Webster courses can be found in the Undergraduate Studies Catalog. From there, you will be able to determine if there are any prerequisites courses required.
Academic Requirements & Registration Guidelines
• Please note that all course offerings are subject to change. Changes in faculty
availability and student enrollment can occasionally result in course cancellations.
• Students must register for a minimum of 12 credit hours for the semester.
• Courses must be taken locally at Webster-Athens. Online courses and independent study course do not count towards the minimum.
• All courses are 3-credit hours unless otherwise indicated.
• Term classes will be noted on the schedule.
• Attendance is expected and required; absences will negatively affect grades.
Excursions are an integral part of Odyssey in Athens. Students have an opportunity to learn first-hand about ancient sites. Mycenea, Epidavros, Meteora, Monemvasia, Sparti-Mystras, and Delphi are a few of our destinations. Students also take organized trips to the Greek islands.
- Program Costs
- Program Flyer
- Course Offerings
- Program Dates
- Housing & Student Life
- Passport & Visa
- Helpful Links