Housing and Student Life
Students will have the opportunity of living in the recently renovated residence “Les Berges du Rhone.” This is a “V” shaped edifice, located on the banks of the river Rhone and facing the ‘Pont de Sous-Terre'. The bridge connects the districts of ‘Junction' and ‘St. Jean' in the center of Geneva. Les Berges accommodates 120 students. For more pictures and information, visit: http://www.lesbergesdurhone.com
The Fully-furnished Amenities at ‘Les Berges'
- Handicap access - equipped throughout
- Wireless Internet access
- Laundry facilities
- Student Lounge
- Well serviced by public transportation – just a few minutes walk to the bus stop!
- Public parking 5 minutes walk – at Seujet, Finance and David Dufour
- GPA Security checks
- Nearby jogging along a nature path
- 3 assistant resident coordinators
- An administrative office
OVERVIEW - Type of Units
- In Suite: Double shared bedrooms, 2 shared bathrooms, communal kitchen on floor
- Studio with two-beds: kitchenette, bathroom within.
- Two-bedroom apartments (limited): 2 double bedrooms, 2 shared bathrooms, 1 eat-in kitchen within.
- All-inclusive housing fees vary depending on the room type
- Housing Fee is inclusive of all costs: ADSL internet connection, electricity, heating and hot water.
- The laundry room is coin operated.
What is Provided for Study Abroad Students:
All WUG accommodations are fully furnished with a bed, a desk, shelving, and wardrobe. Linens, including quilt and cover, pillow and pillow case and bottom sheet, are provided for Study Abroad students. Les Berges does not provide TVs, radios, alarm clocks, towels or hair dryers.