Geneva Housing and Student Life
Study abroad students are housed off campus at Les Berges du Rhône. Les Berges is well serviced by public transportation, both train and bus, making the 20 minute commute to campus a cinch for students! Housing 118 students, Les Berges is located in the center of Geneva, on the banks of the Rhône River.
OVERVIEW - Type of Units:
- In Suite: Double shared bedrooms, 2 shared bathrooms, communal kitchen on floor.
- Studio with two-beds: kitchenette, bathroom within.
- All rooms are fully furnished and include a bed, a desk, shelving, and wardrobe.
- Housing fee includes all utilities.
Amenities at Les Berges:
- Student Lounge area
- Laundry facility (coin operated)
- Handicap access - equipped throughout
- Wireless Internet access
- Well serviced by public transportation – just a few minutes walk to the bus stop!
- Public parking 5 minutes walk – at Seujet, Finance and David Dufour
- GPA Security checks
- Nearby jogging along a nature path
- On location Residential Life office
The level of security at Les Berges du Rhône offers peace of mind to students and parents. Three assistant resident coordinators live at Les Berges and students will have swipe card to access the building and a key for their room. Les Berges also include security cameras and a security night guard.
What is Provided for Study Abroad Students:
Linens, including quilt and cover, pillow and pillow case and bottom sheet, are provided for Study Abroad students. Webster-Geneva does not provide TVs, radios, alarm clocks, towels or hair dryers.Packing lists will be given in your orientation packet at the end of the semester. 3 Assistant Resident Coordinators (ARCs) live on the premises and are available to help students manage and enjoy their residence hall lives as part of the Webster community.
Student Life in Geneva
Students contribute enormously to Webster’s vibrant campus and community through the generous volunteering of their time and energy for various activities and events.For example, students assist with Orientation Day and the annual Graduation Ball. They also help organize debates, forums, guest lectures (local and international), conferences, field trips, clubs and societies, sports teams, fun evenings, and weekend events.The Student Services team at Webster Geneva can help you make the most of being in Geneva, with information on the local area, activities and events across the city!
- Course Offerings
- Program Dates
- Program Costs
- Housing & Student Life
- Passport & Visa
- Helpful Links