Resources for Faculty
This page contains procedural information and documents for Webster St. Louis faculty members who wish to become further involved in study abroad programs at Webster.
For more details, please contact Guillermo A. Rodriguez, Director of Study Abroad, at email@example.com.
Webster University offers various opportunities for faculty to gain international experience and internationalize curriculum. Below is a list of current opportunities:
Leif J. Sverdrup Global Teaching Fellowship
The Leif J. Sverdrup Global Teaching Fellowship provides the opportunity for Webster University faculty members to travel to teach at one of the following Webster international campuses: Athens, Geneva, Leiden, Vienna, Accra, Cha-am/Bangkok, St. Louis (main campus and Gateway Campus ). This program funds travel, housing and some incidental costs. The fellowship is open to full-time and adjunct faculty. Full-time faculty must have completed at least one academic year at Webster to be eligible. Adjunct faculty must have taught at least six courses at Webster to be eligible.
Please read in full the Leif J. Sverdrup Global Teaching Fellowship Policy and Procedure in full before applying.
Application for Spring 2018 and Summer 2018 are now closed. The next round of applications will open in September 2017. Those applications will be for mobility during Fall 2018.
For more information or questions please contact Hannah Verity, Director of Global Program Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have already been approved to participate in faculty mobility and have questions regarding logistics, please contact Maureen Weil at email@example.com.
- Proposal Timetable and Deadlines
- Short-Term Faculty Led Program Proposal
- Short-Term Faculty Led Programs Policy
- Short-Term Faculty Led Programs Course Approval Process
- Risk Assessment and Safety Security Measures
- Short-Term Faculty Led Programs Emergency Action Plan
- Short-Term Faculty Led Programs Incident Report
- Short-Term Faculty Led Programs Final Report
- Short-Term Faculty-Led Programs Student Survey
- Student Emergency Action Plan
- For Students
- For Parents
- For Faculty
- Financial Aid
- Policies and Procedures
- Study Abroad Magazine
- Study Abroad Home
- Summer Study at Webster's International Campuses
- Study Abroad Application
- International Programs
- Study Abroad Resources
- WINS Affiliates
- Contact Us