Resources for Faculty
This page contains procedural information and documents for Webster St. Louis faculty members who wish to become further involved in study abroad programs at Webster.
For more details, please contact Guillermo Rodriguez, Director of Study Abroad, at firstname.lastname@example.org.» Back to Study Abroad Home Page
The Webster University Faculty Mobility program information and forms are under revision and have been removed temporarily from the webpage.
The next deadline for applications is October 15, 2016 for teaching in Summer 2017 and Fall 2017.
If you are a current Faculty Mobility participant and have questions, please contact Maureen Weil at email@example.com.
If you are interested in applying in October for a future assignment, please check back soon for updates. If you have any questions, you can call the Office of Academic Affairs at (314) 246-6905.
- Short-Term Faculty Led Program Proposal
- Short-Term Faculty Led Programs Policy
- Short-Term Faculty Led Programs Approval Policy
- Short-Term Faculty Led Programs Final Approval
- Risk Assessment and Safety Security Measures
- Short-Term Faculty Led Programs Emergency Action Plan
- Short-Term Faculty Led Programs Incident Report
- Short-Term Faculty Led Programs Final Report
- Short-Term Faculty-Led Programs Student Survey
- Student Emergency Action Plan
- Study Abroad Home
- Study Abroad Application
- International Programs
- Study Abroad Resources
- Financial Aid
- Policies and Procedures
- Study Abroad Magazine
- WINS Affiliates
- Contact Us
- Summer Study at Webster's International Campuses