Resources for Faculty
This page contains procedural information and documents for Webster St. Louis faculty members who wish to become further involved in study abroad programs at Webster.
For more details, please contact Guillermo Rodriguez, Director of Study Abroad, at email@example.com.» Back to Study Abroad Home Page
Webster University offers various opportunities for faculty to gain international experiences and internationalize curriculum. Below is a list of current opportunities:
Leif J. Sverdrup Global Teaching Fellowship
The Leif J. Sverdrup Global Teaching Fellowship provides the opportunity for Webster University faculty members to travel to teach at one of the following Webster international campuses: Athens, Geneva, Leiden, Vienna, Accra, Cha-am/Bangkok, St. Louis (main campus and Gateway campus). This program funds travel, housing and some incidental costs. The fellowship is open to full-time and adjunct faculty. Full-time faculty must have completed at least one academic year at Webster to be eligible. Adjunct faculty must have taught at least six courses at Webster to be eligible.
Please read in full the Leif J. Sverdrup Global Teaching Fellowship Policy and Procedure in full before applying.
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW OPEN FOR SUMMER 2017 AND FALL 2017.
The application deadline for Summer 2017 and Fall 2017 is Friday, November 18. NOTE: This year as we adjust to new timelines, note that the deadline is later than what is noted in the policy/process document.
For more information or questions please contact Hannah Verity, Director of Global Program Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have already been approved to participate in faculty mobility for 2016-17 and have questions, please contact Maureen Weil at email@example.com.
- Short-Term Faculty Led Program Proposal
- Short-Term Faculty Led Programs Policy
- Short-Term Faculty Led Programs Approval Policy
- Short-Term Faculty Led Programs Final Approval
- Risk Assessment and Safety Security Measures
- Short-Term Faculty Led Programs Emergency Action Plan
- Short-Term Faculty Led Programs Incident Report
- Short-Term Faculty Led Programs Final Report
- Short-Term Faculty-Led Programs Student Survey
- Student Emergency Action Plan
- Study Abroad Home
- Study Abroad Application
- International Programs
- Study Abroad Resources
- Financial Aid
- Policies and Procedures
- Study Abroad Magazine
- WINS Affiliates
- Contact Us
- Summer Study at Webster's International Campuses