What if my son or daughter has to withdraw from a program?
Please visit the Program Withdrawal page to see the students' responsibilities.
If student withdraws before the $165 deposit is due:
- No penalty
If the deposit has been paid, WWTP airfare has been purchased, housing contract has been signed, and study abroad fee has been posted to student account:
- No refund of $165 deposit
- No refund of $500 study abroad fee
- Student is responsible for cancellation fee and/or full price of plane ticket.
- If a housing contract has been signed and housing has already been allocated at campus abroad, the student may be responsible for paying the housing costs for the entire length of time as stated in the contract. For example, if you sign a Vienna housing contract and housing is already allocated, then the housing charge is still owed even if your son or daughter does not go to Vienna.
- Students who withdraw after the following deadlines: (Spring 1 or Semester- November 25, Spring 2 - January 25, Summer March 25, Fall 1 - June 25, and Fall 2 - August 25) will be responsible for the study abroad fee and will be responsible for housing deposits, fees, and/or unused accommodations reserved on their behalf by Webster-Geneva, Webster-Leiden, and Webster-Thailand, and Webster–Vienna.
- Students who withdraw after the following deadlines will be responsible for the study abroad fee and will be responsible for housing deposits, fees, and/or unused accommodations reserved on their behalf by Webster University.
|Fall 1||June 25|
|Fall 2||August 25|
|Spring 1||November 25|
|Spring 2||January 25th|
For information on tuition refunds, please check with the Business Office at Webster University.