Fields of Study
Looking to study sustainability? No matter what your major or degree program, you can pursue a minor, certificate, or graduate emphasis to enhance your understanding and be empowered to design solutions for a better world. All of the sustainability-focused programs include pedagogies and approaches to cultivate lifelong sustainability change agents.
- Participatory-action research
- Real-world problem-solving
- Interdisciplinary learning
- Problem solving around large societal dilemmas
- Integration of interpersonal skills into group assignments
- Integration of change-management skills practice into assignments
Sustainability Studies Minor
Graduation gowns from Jostens are made from biodegradable materials. Find out more here.