Green Your Neighborhood Challenge
High school and college students from the St. Louis area are invite to submit a proposal for a project or initiative
which would make your house, neighborhood, school, church, etc. more environmentally
The top three proposals from high school and college catergories will be selected by a committee to present at the 2016 Webster University Sustainability Conference and have the opportunity to win a cash prize to jump start their project.
Topics can be related to any sustainability issue or topic, including but not limited
• Energy • Climate Change • Water Quality & Resources
• Air Quality • Biodiversity • Waste Reduction
• Education • Natural Habitats • Pollution
Each proposal should consist of a 300-word abstract and a short biographical statement.
Top proposals will be selected for further development.
The submission deadline has passed.
- 2016 Sustainability Conference Schedule
- Sustainability Coalition
- G3 Peer Education Program
- Green Resources
- Natural Area
- Lunch & Learns
- Webster Students for Environmental Sustainability