Computer Lab Policies
- Eating, drinking, and smoking are not permitted at any time in labs or hallways.
- Turn off computers and peripherals and clean up your work area before you leave.
- All users must be currently enrolled students, faculty or staff. Students must have a current Webster ID card. Alumni of Webster University may use the computer labs after they graduate only until the start of the next term.
- Users may only use computer-lab facilities for Webster coursework or Webster business. Use of the labs for any other reason, including personal projects, is prohibited.
- Scheduled classes have priority in the labs. Class schedules are posted outside each lab.
- Lab closing times are final. Users must save their work and vacate the labs ten minutes before posted closing times.
- The computers in the Drop-In Labs SV206 and WH223 are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Making illegal copies of software is a crime and is strictly prohibited, as is using lab equipment to duplicate software, music, or other copyrighted materials.
- Unauthorized access of or tampering with computer networks or hardware will not be tolerated.