The Office of IT Procurement is to provide value-added services in the procurement of computers, hardware, software and services necessary to support the University. This includes timely and accurate expenditure of University funds and recording of those expenditures.
- Improve processes to facilitate purchasing for the University
- Continuously support the three pillars for Webster University
- Work with Finance on procurement purchases around capital and expenses
- Promote and foster collaborative sustainable procurement across the University (standardized products for IT)
- Collaborate with all departments within the University on maintenance and licensing agreements
Admin Support & Procurement Coordinator