University Loan Equipment Policies
Although most of the equipment Media Services manages is reserved for the use of students, some equipment is available for use by any faculty, staff, or student of Webster University. This equipment is known as University Loan Equipment.
Any member of the Webster community with a valid Webster University ID can check out any of the university loan equipment under University Loan Equipment
* All persons wishing to utilize Media Services university loan equipment are responsible
for picking up and returning the equipment on their own.
* You will be asked to leave a valid Webster University ID when picking up equipment.
* If you cannot leave your ID we will photo copy your ID for our records.
* All equipment can be reserved in advance, by walk-in or calling 314-246-6967 or 314-246-6967
* For university loan equipment, off campus checkout is for 24 hours, with a one-time 24 hours extension per checkout, if someone else does not reserve the equipment. You must come in or call 314-246-6967 or 314-246-6967 at least two hours in advance of the equipment return time to make arrangements for a 24 hour extension.
* Reserved equipment that is not picked up or claimed within one half hour of its scheduled time will be considered unwanted and will be returned to the equipment pool.
* When you sign the checkout sheet, you become responsible for everything marked off or written on the sheet. Do not sign the sheet until you know you have everything designated on the checkout sheet.
* Anyone keeping equipment past its due date and time are subject to fines.
* When returning equipment, you are expected to pack and wrap equipment in the proper manner, even if it was not properly wrapped when you received it.
- Access to Studios/Suites
- Hardware & Software
- Alumni & Incomplete
- Field Equipment
- Editing Suites/Studio
- Senior Overview / ILE
- University Loan Equipment Policies
- University Loan Equipment
- Equipment Manuals
- Grievance Form