Note: Forms shown here are among those most frequently used. This list is provided for convenience only; it is not a comprehensive list of all University forms. If you do not see a form you need, please consult with the appropriate department or check the department's web site.
- Employee Record Form (PDF)- Staff and full-time faculty: Use this form to report a change to personal
and/or employment information (for example, a change in name, address, work location,
status, etc.) to Human Resources.
Part-time faculty: Contact Academic Affairs to report changes to personal information.
- Request for Enterprise Systems Access - If you need to request access to CARS, Novell, or other information systems, please submit an ESA request via the Cherwell self-service portal (Webster's IT service management tool).
- Equipment checkout information/online reservation form - This form is for faculty/staff only in requesting checkout of equipment such as projectors or laptops. Please be sure to read all policies thoroughly. This service is not available for students.
- Transcript Request Form (PDF)
- Add Slip (PDF) - For students to add courses to their schedule
- Drop Slip (PDF) - For students to drop courses from their schedule
- Withdrawal Petition (PDF) - For students to withdraw from a course after the drop period has ended
- FERPA Release Form (PDF) - For students to use to give permission to the University to discuss your records with other parties named
- Off-Campus Study Request (PDF) - Students should use this form to request permission to take courses at a non-Webster institution for Webster credit