Changing Your Password in Your FTP Client
Changing Your Password in WS_FTP
- When you try to connect to the FTP server, you will get a pop-up box asking for your
- Enter your new password and click OK.
- OR - When you open WS_FTP, you may see a Session Properties dialog box with all your
connection information. If so, select and delete the contents of the Password field
and then type in the new password.
Changing Your Password in Fetch
- When you try to connect to the FTP server, you will get a pop-up box saying there was an error on login.
- Click OK.
- The connection dialog box will appear. Type in your new password and click OK.