Creating a Work Order
- Go to the Work Orders page.
- Click Submit a Technology Request.
- The Cherwell Service Management portal login page will display. Click on Click to Login in the upper right corner.
- Enter your Connections username and password, then click Sign-In.
- Locate the service that you need under Services Offered, and click on its corresponding link.
- You may be asked to further categorize your request. Select a subcategory.
- Provide details about your request. Required fields are outlined in red
Note: Department, Building, and Area/Room are required for Faculty/Staff at the Webster Groves campus. The building drop-down list is only populated for the Webster Groves campus. For other campuses, please include Building/Room information if it will be useful to the technician assigned to your work order.
- Fill in the information required about your request/issue as completely as possible. Once you are finished click Submit.
- You will get a confirmation screen which shows your Incident or Service Request ID number. Clicking OK will take you back to the self-service portal homepage.