Creating a Work Order
- When the request form is displayed in IT Direct or IT Maintenance, your contact information will be filled in automatically if you've recently logged in.
- Choose your location (campus) from the drop-down box. This is a required field.
- Building is only required if you are on the Webster Groves main campus. For a building on this campus, please choose your department (ex: School of Education-Webster Hall).
- In the Area/Room Number field, type in your Room Number.
- Select a Problem Type from the drop-down list (for CARS choose Programming Request).
Note: If you are entering a maintenance work order in Maintenance Direct, there are icons instead of a drop-down box. Click the icon that corresponds most closely to your problem or request type.
- Enter a complete description of your problem, including as many details as possible. For some problem types, a questionnaire will appear; please fill out all of the questions.
- (Optional) You may attach a file up to 3MB.
- Enter the submittal password, which is password.
- Click Submit.