Adding Channels in Connections
By default, Connections provides great flexibility for you to customize the tabs and channels that you have in your layout. One of the options that you have is to add new channels to existing tabs or to new tabs that you have created. To add a new channel to your layout, use the following procedure:
- In the top left-hand corner of the page above the Connections tabs, locate and click the Content/Layout link.
- You see the Manage Content/Layout page, which allows you to change aspects of your user layout, such as adding tabs, moving or deleting channels, etc.
- Locate the image of the Connections layout and select the tab to which you want to add a new channel by clicking its name.
- You see an image containing icons for the existing channels contained on the tab.
- Locate the column and position where you want to add the channel and click the Add Channel button.
- You see the first of menus that you will use to add the channel.
- From the menu, select a category and click Go. If you are presented with a subcategory
menu, select from it as appropriate and click Go. You see a second menu box.
- From the menu provided, highlight the channel that you want to add and click Add Channel. You are returned to the layout page where you see the new channel appear in the layout image.
- Click the return button, which is located in the upper left-hand side of the screen.
- You are returned to the tab where you elected to add the channel. From now on when you log on, you will see the new channel on this tab.
- Activating Your Connections ID
- Calendar Sync Tool
- Connections Content and Layout
- Adding Tabs
- Modifying Tabs
- Adding Channels
- Modifying Channels
- Adding Columns
- Modifying Columns
- Connections F.A.Q.s
- Removing Popup Blocking from Windows Browsers
- Removing Popup Blocking from Macintosh Browsers
- Remove Popup Blocking - Third Party Applications
- Academic Services
- Webster Alerts
- CX (CARS)
- Qualtrics Surveys
- Online Bill Payment
- Internet Protocol TV
- Cisco Phone Support
- Mobile Phone Support
- Printer Supplies
- Technology Discounts
- Request for Non-Standard Software