Adding Columns in Connections
By default, Connections provides great flexibility for you to customize the tabs that you have in your layout. On a tab, you have the ability to add additional columns or move and delete columns. To add a new column to a tab, use the following procedure:
- In the top left-hand corner of the page above the Connections tabs, locate and click the Content/Layout link.
- You see the Manage Content/Layout page, which allows you to change aspects of your user layout, such as adding tabs, moving or deleting channels, etc.
- Locate the image of the Connections layout and select the tab to which you want to add a new column by clicking its name.
- You see an image containing icons for the existing channels and columns contained on the tab.
- Locate the position where you want to add the new column and click the Add Column button.
- You see a page with options that allow you to set the relative sizes of each column that the tab will contain.
- Using the width fields, enter percentage values for each column. Note that the combined total of all fields should equal 100%.
- To set the column widths, click Save Widths. You see the new column displayed in the layout image.
- Click the return button, which is located in the upper left-hand side of the screen.
- You are returned to the tab where you elected to add the column. At this point you may add channels to the column.
- Activating Your Connections ID
- Calendar Sync Tool
- Connections Content and Layout
- Adding Tabs
- Modifying Tabs
- Adding Channels
- Modifying Channels
- Adding Columns
- Modifying Columns
- Connections F.A.Q.s
- Removing Popup Blocking from Windows Browsers
- Removing Popup Blocking from Macintosh Browsers
- Remove Popup Blocking - Third Party Applications