Modifying Channels in Connections
By default, Connections provides great flexibility for you to customize the tabs and channels that you have in your layout. One of the options that you have is to move the position of a channel on a given tab, delete channels, or even move channels to new tabs. To modify channels in your layout, use the following procedures:
- In the top left-hand corner of the page above the Connections tabs, locate and click the Content/Layout link.
- You see the Manage Content/Layout page, which allows you to change aspects of your user layout, such as adding tabs, moving or deleting channels, etc.
- Locate the image of the layout and select the tab to which you want to add a new channel by clicking its name.
- To move a channel horizontally or vertically in the display, use the arrows in the
- To delete a channel , click the X button on the channel icon.
- To move a channel to another tab, you will first need to delete the channel from the original tab.
- Next, use the layout image to click the tab where you would like the channel to appear.
- Locate the column and position where you want to add the channel and click the Add Channel button.
- You see the first of the menus that you will use to add the channel.
- From the menu, select a category and click Go. If you are presented with a subcategory
menu, select from it as appropriate and click Go. You see a second menu box.
- From the menu provided, highlight the channel that you want to add and click Add Channel. You are returned to the layout page where you see the new channel appear in the layout image.
- Click the return button, which is located in the upper left-hand side of the screen.
- You are returned to the tab where you elected to add the channel. From now on when you log on, you will see the new channel on this tab.
- Activating Your Connections ID
- Calendar Sync Tool
- Connections Content and Layout
- Adding Tabs
- Modifying Tabs
- Adding Channels
- Modifying Channels
- Adding Columns
- Modifying Columns
- Connections F.A.Q.s
- Removing Popup Blocking from Windows Browsers
- Removing Popup Blocking from Macintosh Browsers
- Remove Popup Blocking - Third Party Applications
- Academic Services
- Webster Alerts
- CX (CARS)
- Qualtrics Surveys
- Online Bill Payment
- Internet Protocol TV
- Cisco Phone Support
- Mobile Phone Support
- Printer Supplies
- Technology Discounts
- Request for Non-Standard Software