Modifying Columns in Connections
By default, Connections provides great flexibility for you to customize the tabs and channels that you have in your layout. One of the options that you have is to change the number and/or rearrange the position of the columns on a given tab. To remove or reposition a column, use the following procedures:
- In the top left-hand corner of the page above the Connections tabs, locate and click the Content/Layout link.
- You see the Manage Content/Layout page, which allows you to change aspects of your user layout, such as adding tabs, moving or deleting channels, etc.
- Locate the image of the layout and select the tab on which you want to modify columns.
- You see an image containing icons for the existing columns contained on the tab.
- To move a column horizontally in the display, click the left or right pointing arrows next to the Select Column button.
- To delete a column, click the Select Column button. The column now displays within a colored background indicating that it has
- From the list of options provided, click Delete this Column.
- Click the return button, which is located in the upper left-hand side of the screen.
- You are returned to the tab where you elected to modify the column. From now on when you log on, you will see the modifications on this tab.
- Activating Your Connections ID
- Calendar Sync Tool
- Connections Content and Layout
- Adding Tabs
- Modifying Tabs
- Adding Channels
- Modifying Channels
- Adding Columns
- Modifying Columns
- Connections F.A.Q.s
- Removing Popup Blocking from Windows Browsers
- Removing Popup Blocking from Macintosh Browsers
- Remove Popup Blocking - Third Party Applications
- Academic Services
- Webster Alerts
- CX (CARS)
- Qualtrics Surveys
- Online Bill Payment
- Internet Protocol TV
- Cisco Phone Support
- Mobile Phone Support
- Printer Supplies
- Technology Discounts
- Request for Non-Standard Software