Removing Popup Blocking from Macintosh Browsers
FirefoxBased on version 1
- On the Menu bar, click Firefox > Preferences.
- In the Web Features category, click the Allowed sites button.
- Type connections.webster.edu and click Add.
- Click OK.
- Click OK again to exit the Preferences window.
SafariBased on version 2
- From the Safari menu, highlight Block Pop-Up Windows or press apple-key+k.
- Make sure there is no check mark next to that option. There is no way to allow for popups from a specific web site in the Safari browser.
- Activating Your Connections ID
- Calendar Sync Tool
- Connections Content and Layout
- Adding Tabs
- Modifying Tabs
- Adding Channels
- Modifying Channels
- Adding Columns
- Modifying Columns
- Connections F.A.Q.s
- Removing Popup Blocking from Windows Browsers
- Removing Popup Blocking from Macintosh Browsers
- Remove Popup Blocking - Third Party Applications