Remove Popup Blocking - Third Party Applications
- Google Toolbar for Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Yahoo! Toolbar for Microsoft Internet Explorer
- MSN Toolbar for Internet Explorer
- Popup Stopper
- If you have the Google Toolbar installed, you will need to allow connections.webster.edu to use popups.
- Browse to http://connections.webster.edu
- You should see something similar to this window:
- Click on the “blocked” button at the upper right next to "PageRank".
- Your browser should now allow the Connections Portal to load.
- Click on the Continue button at the bottom of the page to access the portal.
- Browse to http://connections.webster.edu.
- Go to the Yahoo toolbar menu and click on the Popup Blocking icon.
- Click on “Always Allow Pop-Ups From…”
- Under “Sources of Recently Blocked Pop-Ups” you will see connections.webster.edu
- Click on connections.webster.edu and click the Allow button.
- Click Close.
- You should now be able to browse the Connections Portal.
- You will need to turn off the popup blocking ability while using the Portal
- Click the arrow to the right of “Blocked (#)”.
- Click on “Allow Pop-ups." This will turn off the popup blocker.
Note: Adding “connections.webster.edu” to the allowed sites does not work with the Connections Portal in the MSN toolbar.
This program is installed and monitors your web browser for popups. Some things to think about when you use Popup Stopper:
- The Connections Portal will allow you to log in.
- You will not be able to use links that open in new windows, such as the e-mail, calendar, and group tools applications unless you control+click the links.
- Activating Your Connections ID
- Calendar Sync Tool
- Connections Content and Layout
- Adding Tabs
- Modifying Tabs
- Adding Channels
- Modifying Channels
- Adding Columns
- Modifying Columns
- Connections F.A.Q.s
- Removing Popup Blocking from Windows Browsers
- Removing Popup Blocking from Macintosh Browsers
- Remove Popup Blocking - Third Party Applications