Changing the Outgoing Server in Outlook 2007
These instructions are meant for personal Webster e-mail accounts. If you need to change your outgoing server in Outlook 2007 for a service account, please contact the IT Service Desk for assistance.
- From the Tools menu, select Account Settings.
- Make sure the correct account is selected, then click Change.
- Change Outgoing mail server (SMTP) to:
- Click More Settings.
- Click Outgoing Server.
- Select My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication
- Click Advanced.
- Change setting to match image below.
- Click OK.
- Click Test Account Settings.
- Click Close when testing is complete.
- Click Next.
- Click Finish.
- Click Close.
- Email Retrieval Methods
- Email Forwarding
- Configuring Email Clients
- How To Find Your Email Server Name
- Outgoing Email Server Settings
- Email and Phishing Scams
- Barracuda Spam Firewall
- Campus Email Lists
- Campus Mail Lists F.A.Q.s
- Out of Office Notification
- Email Optimization Tips
- Changing Outgoing Server in Outlook 2007