Methods for Retrieving Webster E-mail
Your webster.edu email is stored on one of many Webster email servers. It may be retrieved using any of the methods described below. Connections will know on which server your email is stored, but you must know what your server's name is in order to use IMAP (webmail) or to correctly configure any desktop email software.
|Via Web||Via Desktop Software|
|Connections||Outlook (Windows platform)|
| Webmail (IMAP)
|Mac Mail, Entourage (Mac platform)|
|Forwarded (if allowed) and retrieved via a 3rd-party interface|
- Connections web mail is part of the Connections portal.
- 3rd-party webmail programs are not supported by Webster IT.
- Barracuda scans all mail for spam BEFORE it is delivered to your inbox or can be forwarded. Quarantined email must be retrieved/released by going to Barracuda directly.
- Email Retrieval Methods
- Email Forwarding
- Configuring Email Clients
- How To Find Your Email Server Name
- Outgoing Email Server Settings
- Email and Phishing Scams
- Barracuda Spam Firewall
- Campus Email Lists
- Campus Mail Lists F.A.Q.s
- Out of Office Notification
- Email Optimization Tips
- Changing Outgoing Server in Outlook 2007
- Academic Services
- Webster Alerts
- CX (CARS)
- Qualtrics Surveys
- Online Bill Payment
- Internet Protocol TV
- Cisco Phone Support
- Mobile Phone Support
- Printer Supplies
- Technology Discounts
- Request for Non-Standard Software