Activating Your Higher One Debit Card
- Go to www.WebsterDebitCard.com.
- Scroll down to the "Activate Your Card" section on the right and enter the 16-digit
account number found on the front of your Webster Debit Card. Then, click Activate.
- Fill in all of the required fields:
- Card number will be pre-filled from the previous page
- Type in your name exactly as it appears on your card
- Type in the 3 digit Security Code located on the back of the card in the signature area
- Type in the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number, if you do not have a Social Security Number on file with Webster University use the two digit month and two digit year of your birth (example: 0175 for January 1975)
- Click Next.
- Next you create your own personal logon.
- Fill in your email address.
- Choose a password. You must enter twice to confirm.
- Click Go to Refund Choice. You are now asked to choose a method for your refund. Descriptions and features of each method are available on this page.
- To see more information or if you are unsure, click on I'm not sure, show me all 3 choices.
- Make your choice of refund method and click Next.
Note: In this example, we use "Easy Refund"
- On the next screen your refund choice will be confirmed Click on Next Step-Complete Setup.
- Verify or update your address, date of birth and US Citizenship.
- Click Next
- Enter the following to confirm your OneAccount
- Your Social Security Number
- Driver's License Number, State and Expiration.
- Click Next
- Next you will choose a 4 digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) to use for your Webster Debit Card.
- Enter your PIN number twice, then click Next.
- Next you can choose to fund your OneAccount from an existing bank account.
- You may choose to enter your bank account information now or click "Add Money Later"
- Minimum funding amount is $50
- Next you can choose additional OneAccount features.
- If you choose "Later" here you can come back in and change or setup these options later
- Click Next
- Next you will customize your OneAccount notifications.
- Once you have chosen your preferences click Next
- Next you will see a summary of your account status.
- Your account is now setup and you may logout
- Activating Your Higher One Debit Card
- Choosing a Direct Deposit
- Choosing a Paper Check Refund
- Higher One F.A.Q.s
- Academic Services
- Webster Alerts
- Higher One Debit Card
- CX (CARS)
- Qualtrics Surveys
- Online Bill Payment
- Internet Protocol TV
- ePay Compensation
- Cisco Phone Support
- Mobile Phone Support
- Printer Supplies
- Technology Discounts