Choosing a Direct Deposit Refund
- Go to www.WebsterDebitCard.com.
- Scroll down to the "Activate Your Card" section on the right and enter the 16 digit account number found on the front of your Webster Debit Card.
- Click Activate.
- Fill in all of the required fields
- Card number will be pre-filled from the previous page
- Type in your name exactly as it appears on your card
- Type in the 3 digit Security Code located on the back of the card in the signature area.
- Type in the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number, if you do not have a Social Security Number on file with Webster University use the two digit month and two digit year of your birth (example: 0175 for January 1975)
- Click Next.
- Next you create your own personal logon.
- Fill in your email address.
- Choose a password. You must enter twice to confirm.
- Click Go to Refund Choice.
- You are now asked to choose a method for your refund. Descriptions and features of
each method are available on this page.
- To see more information or if you are unsure, click on I’m not sure, show me all 3 choices.
- Make your choice of refund method and click Next
Note: In this example, we use "ACH Transfer"
- On the next screen your refund choice will be confirmed. Click on Next Step-Complete Setup.
- Verify or update your address, date of birth and US Citizenship.
- Click Next.
- Your choice of ACH Transfer to your current bank account will be confirmed, click Next Step-Complete Setup.
- Next you will fill in the bank account information for the account you wish to have
your funds transferred TO.
- Fill in all of the required information then click Next Step: Generate ACH Form to Mail to Higher One.
- Next you will be shown the form you must print and mail to Higher One to finish your
ACH/Direct Deposit setup.
- Make sure your printer is ready to print, then click Print Form.
- Now you will be given the address to mail the ACH form you just printed.
- Write this address down for your records, then click Next.
- Next you can choose if you want to open a bank account with Higher One. If you choose
not to do this now you can always go back and do this later.
- Click Next.
- Next you can choose your communications options. Once you have made your selections
- Next you will see a summary of your account status.
- Your account is now setup and you may logout.
- Activating Your Higher One Debit Card
- Choosing a Direct Deposit
- Choosing a Paper Check Refund
- Higher One F.A.Q.s
- Academic Services
- Webster Alerts
- Higher One Debit Card
- CX (CARS)
- Qualtrics Surveys
- Online Bill Payment
- Internet Protocol TV
- ePay Compensation
- Cisco Phone Support
- Mobile Phone Support
- Printer Supplies
- Technology Discounts