Choosing a Paper Check Refund
- Go to www.WebsterDebitCard.com
- Scroll down to the "Activate Your Card" section on the right and enter the 16 digit account number found on the front of your Webster Debit Card.
- Click Activate.
- Fill in all of the required fields
- Card number will be pre-filled from the previous page
- Type in your name exactly as it appears on your card
- Type in the 3 digit Security Code located on the back of the card in the signature area
- Type in the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number, if you do not have a Social Security Number on file with Webster University use the two digit month and two digit year of your birth (example: 0175 for January 1975)
- Click Next.
- Next you create your own personal logon.
- Fill in your email address.
- Choose a password. You must enter twice to confirm.
- Click Go to Refund Choice.
- You are now asked to choose a method for your refund. Descriptions and features of each method are available on this page.
- To see more information or if you are unsure, click on I'm not sure, show me all 3 choices.
- Make your choice of refund method and click Next.
Note: In this example, we use "Paper Check"
- On the next screen your refund choice will be confirmed. Click on Next Step-Complete Setup.
- Verify or update your address, date of birth and US Citizenship.
- Click Next.
- You are asked to confirm your address. Click Next if everything is correct or Update Address if you need to make changes.
- Once your address is confirmed, you may now update your email preferences.
- Click Next once you have updated your selections.
- You will be shown an activation summary. Your account setup is complete and you can now logout.
- Activating Your Higher One Debit Card
- Choosing a Direct Deposit
- Choosing a Paper Check Refund
- Higher One F.A.Q.s