How to Disable Your Wireless Card on a Windows PC
- From the Start button, navigate to the "Control Panel", which is found either under
the "Settings" menu option or directly on the Start menu depending upon your Windows
- Double click on the "Network Connections" icon. If your control panel screen looks
like the second image below, instead of the first, click on "Switch to Classic View,"
and then double click on the "Network Connections" icon.
- Right click on the "Wireless Network Connection" icon, and select "Disable" from the
menu that appears. Your wireless network connection is now disabled. To re-enable
it later, simply repeat steps one through three, and select "Enable" from the right-click
- IPTV Set Top Box
- IPTV Computer Version Help and Information
- How to Disable Your Wireless Card on a Windows PC
- IPTV Channel Guide