Changing Passwords in FTP Clients
Changing Your Password in WS_FTP
- When you try to connect to the FTP server, you will get a popup box asking for your
- Enter your new password and click OK.
- OR - When you open WS_FTP, you may see a Session Properties dialog box with all your
connection information. If so, clear out the Password field (highlight and delete)
and type in your new password.
Changing Your Password in Fetch
- When you try to connect to the FTP server, you will get a popup box saying there was an error on login.
- Click OK.
- The connection dialog box will appear. Type in your new password and click OK.
- Connecting to the Webster Network
- FTP & Webspace
- WS_FTP for Windows
- Fetch for Macintosh
- Changing Your Password in Your FTP Client
- Labwebs and Hermes Web Space Accounts
- Academic Services
- Webster Alerts
- Higher One Debit Card
- CX (CARS)
- Qualtrics Surveys
- Online Bill Payment
- Internet Protocol TV
- ePay Compensation
- Cisco Phone Support
- Mobile Phone Support
- Printer Supplies
- Technology Discounts