The Reports tool allows you to view statistics for your email, such as how many emails were sent, bounced, opened, forwarded, etc. Certain email clients, servers, and readers may not allow tracking of opened emails so the number for the open rate may actually be higher than what is indicated.
To access the Reports Tool:
- Click the Email Marketing tab.
- Click the Reports link at the top.
You can choose to view data in graph or text-based report form. Tracking data is maintained for a maximum of 90 days, after which tracking stops.
- Learning Resources & References
- Getting Started with Constant Contact
- Verifying Email Addresses
- Creating an Email from a Constant Contact Template
- Creating an Email from a Webster Template
- Adding Contact Lists
- Contact Detail Labels
- Viewing Reports
- Constant Contact Best Practices