The Webster University Fitness Center and Gymnasium provide exercise space for all students, faculty, staff, and members of Webster University free with a current ID. A Fitness Center Attendant is available during all open hours to assist with check-in, equipment, and other needs.
Fitness Center Phone Number: 314-246-7727
Fitness Center Email: email@example.com
- Gorlok Fitness Club: The University Center is promoting a program called the Gorlok Fitness Club! This program is meant to encourage current students, faculty, and staff to utilize the UC fitness facilities, including the Fitness Center, Pool, Gym, and Sand Volleyball Court. ANY current student, faculty, or staff can participate; feel free to get more information from the Fitness Center.
- Community Membership—paid membership; available to those in the community who do not have a direct affiliation with Webster University; provides access to the Pool only
- Webster University Affiliated—paid membership; available to immediate family of current Webster student, faculty, staff, alumni, or retiree; includes access to the Fitness Center, Pool, and Gym
- Webster Alumni—paid membership; includes access to the Fitness Center, Pool, and Gym
- Opera Theatre of St. Louis Employee—paid membership; includes access to the Fitness Center, Pool, and Gym
- Temporary Resident in Webster University On-Campus Housing (i.e. summer interns, attendees for extended summer camps)—paid membership; includes access to the Fitness Center, Pool, and Gym
Membership Terms and Rates (prices are the same for all membership types):
- 2 Months - $60.00
- 3 Months - $85.00
- 12 Months - $275.00
- As of July 1, 2014, our membership form is now online! Please click here:
- Due to the discontinuation of the paper form, we can NO LONGER ACCEPT CASH OR CHECKS. Only Visa and MasterCard credit cards and debit cards can be accepted.
- Once you submit the online membership form, your membership packet (including your ID card for access) will be processed within two business days, and you will receive an email from the Membership Coordinator when it is ready for pick-up. After you submit your payment, a receipt will be automatically emailed to you. If you would like to begin using the facilities immediately, you can bring that receipt (either in digital or print form) to the University Center. This will serve as your means of access until your ID card is prepared.
- Memberships begin on the same day that the membership form is submitted online. Your membership expiration date will be calculated accordingly.
- If you have any questions, please contact Clayton Roll, our Membership Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students, faculty, staff and members are allowed to bring one guest per visit for a $5 per day fee. The host must remain with the guest at all times and is responsible for them during their visit.