Ask Us Anything!
The Information Center is located on the upper level of the University Center. It is staffed by Student Building Managers, and these individuals are trained to help the patrons of the University Center with anything and everything.
Room Set-Ups and AV Needs
The Student Building Managers maintain the meeting rooms of the University Center and can assist with room set-ups and AV needs for scheduled events.
Semester Stickers for ID Cards
The Information Desk can verify your status as a current student, faculty, or staff member at Webster University and issue a current semester sticker. This sticker allows you to use the Fitness Center, Pool, Gym, and Library on campus. It also allows you to get the UPass for using the St. Louis Metro System from the Cashier Window in Webster Hall. For students, it also makes you eligible for student discounts at locations that offer them (such as movie theaters).
If you need to send a fax, the Information Center offers this service at $1.00 per page. Only cash is accepted for payment.
The University Center offers memberships for use of the Swimming Pool and Fitness Center. If you would like assistance completing the online form for memberships, please see the staff at the Information Center. More information about our available memberships is below.
- Community Membership—paid membership; available to those in the community who do not have a direct affiliation with Webster University; provides access to the Pool only
- Webster University Affiliated—paid membership; available to immediate family of current Webster student, faculty, staff, alumni, or retiree; includes access to the Fitness Center, Pool, and Gym
- Webster Alumni—paid membership; includes access to the Fitness Center, Pool, and Gym
- Opera Theatre of St. Louis Employee—paid membership; includes access to the Fitness Center, Pool, and Gym
- Temporary Resident in Webster University On-Campus Housing (i.e. summer interns, attendees for extended summer camps)—paid membership; includes access to the Fitness Center, Pool, and Gym
Membership Terms and Rates (prices are the same for all membership types):
- 2 Months - $60.00
- 3 Months - $85.00
- 12 Months - $275.00
- As of July 1, 2014, our membership form is now online! Please click here:
- Due to the discontinuation of the paper form, we can NO LONGER ACCEPT CASH OR CHECKS. Only Visa and MasterCard credit cards and debit cards can be accepted.
- Once you submit the online membership form, your membership packet (including your ID card for access) will be processed within two business days, and you will receive an email from the Membership Coordinator when it is ready for pick-up. After you submit your payment, a receipt will be automatically emailed to you. If you would like to begin using the facilities immediately, you can bring that receipt (either in digital or print form) to the University Center. This will serve as your means of access until your ID card is prepared.
- Memberships begin on the same day that the membership form is submitted online. Your membership expiration date will be calculated accordingly.
- If you have any questions, please contact Clayton Roll, our Membership Coordinator, at email@example.com.