The Webster University Swimming Pool provides lap swimming and water exercise space for all students, faculty and staff of Webster University free with a current ID. A lifeguard is on duty during all open hours to assist with check-in, equipment and other needs patrons may have.
Pool Phone Number: 314-246-7755
Pool Email: email@example.com
Family and Community Swim Time
Students, faculty and staff may bring their immediate family members for free during this time. The pool is open to the community during this time for a general admission fee.
Saturdays and Sundays 1pm – 5pm
- Children and Adults (ages 4 and over) – $5
- Children (ages 3 and under) – Free
--Group lessons (both days and evenings) are $55/session.
--Advanced lessons and Summer Warm-Up classes are $70/session.
University-affiliated discounts are $10/session.
All registrations now accepted online with credit card payment. Please click the link below for more information and to register.
Aqua Aerobics Classes
As of Fall 2014, Aqua Aerobics pricing is $72 per session (approximately 8 weeks long), and participants can attend up to three classes per week.
- Fall Classes - beginning Sept. 8, 2014: Monday through Friday 8-9am / Monday and Wednesday 5-6pm
Masters is a competitive program for adults 19 years of age and older. They practice 3–5 days per week from 6–7 am and compete with St. Louis Area Masters. Masters is a great program for adults wanting to improve their swimming capabilities and fitness. This program is free to students, faculty and staff. Others may join by purchasing a Fitness or Community Pool Only Membership.
- Community Membership—paid membership; available to those in the community who do not have a direct affiliation with Webster University; provides access to the Pool only
- Webster University Affiliated—paid membership; available to immediate family of current Webster student, faculty, staff, alumni, or retiree; includes access to the Fitness Center, Pool, and Gym
- Webster Alumni—paid membership; includes access to the Fitness Center, Pool, and Gym
- Opera Theatre of St. Louis Employee—paid membership; includes access to the Fitness Center, Pool, and Gym
- Temporary Resident in Webster University On-Campus Housing (i.e. summer interns, attendees for extended summer camps)—paid membership; includes access to the Fitness Center, Pool, and Gym
Membership Terms and Rates (prices are the same for all membership types):
- 2 Months - $60.00
- 3 Months - $85.00
- 12 Months - $275.00
- As of July 1, 2014, our membership form is now online! Please click here:
- Due to the discontinuation of the paper form, we can NO LONGER ACCEPT CASH OR CHECKS. Only Visa and MasterCard credit cards and debit cards can be accepted.
- Once you submit the online membership form, your membership packet (including your ID card for access) will be processed within two business days, and you will receive an email from the Membership Coordinator when it is ready for pick-up. After you submit your payment, a receipt will be automatically emailed to you. If you would like to begin using the facilities immediately, you can bring that receipt (either in digital or print form) to the University Center. This will serve as your means of access until your ID card is prepared.
- Memberships begin on the same day that the membership form is submitted online. Your membership expiration date will be calculated accordingly.
- If you have any questions, please contact Clayton Roll, our Membership Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students, faculty, staff and members are allowed to bring one guest per visit for a $5 per day fee. The host must remain with the guest at all times and is responsible for them during their visit.
The swimming pool is available for reservations. Please visit our pool schedule above to check availability. The standard rate is $11 per lane per hour. A certificate of insurance must be provided by the renter. For more information, contact the Pool at (314) 246-7755.