18 credit hours
- All courses for a minor must be completed at Webster University.
- Courses completed with a grade below C- do not count toward fulfilling the requirement for a minor.
- Courses used to fulfill a major may not be used to fulfill a requirement for a minor.
- ACCT 2010 Financial Accounting (3 hours)
- ACCT 2025 Managerial Accounting (3 hours)
- ECON 2010 Principles of Macroeconomics (3 hours)
- ECON 2020 Principles of Microeconomics (3 hours)
- FINC 3210 Principles of Finance (3 hours)
- MNGT 2100 Management Theory and Practices (3 hours)