18 credit hours
A minor in computer science is defined as 18 credit hours of courses from the computer science COSC course listings taken at Webster University.
- Students will demonstrate critical thinking skills.
- Students will demonstrate the ability to solve problems related to the program content.
- Students will demonstrate a basic understanding of major concepts and principles of computer systems.
- Students will be able to design and build a simple computer program using techniques and models from the computer science program.
- Students will be able to document a computer program.
- COSC courses 18