MA in Human Resources Development
At Webster University, the master's degree in Human Resources Development focuses on the skills HR professionals need to work with people in various employment settings. HR graduate courses draw upon the theories of behavioral science and management to help students understand the human relations confronting both individuals and organizations.
Webster's HR program combines human relations training and development with organizational development training, allowing graduate students to examine all aspects of human resources development. Human resource professionals value this master of arts degree because it focuses on maximizing the importance of the human element in organizational structures.
In light of today's heightened need for advanced training and education, Webster University also offers the Human Resources Development master's degree online, providing students with flexibility to meet their busy schedules. The master's program is available to graduate students in a traditional classroom environment at more than 40 U.S. locations in major cities and military bases, as an online program and as a hybrid degree program where students attend class online and in the classroom according to location preferences and schedule needs.
Human Resources Development Points of Distinction
- Faculty who practice in the field enables you to take what you learn and apply it at work.
- Human Resources Development degree provides skills and techniques that will assist in career advancement.
- Opportunities to study in locations close to work.
- 1-Year MBA
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- MA in Management & Leadership
- MA in Human Resources Management
- MA in Human Resources Development
- MS in Environmental Management
- MA in Media Communications
- Global MA in International Relations (GMA)
- MSN In Nursing
- Master of Health Administration (MHA)
- MS in Forensic Accounting
- MS in Science Management & Leadership
- MA in Early Childhood Education
- MAT in Early Childhood Education
- MAT in Secondary Education
- MA in Special Education
- MA in International Business
- MA in Nonprofit Leadership
- MA in Counseling
- MFA in Arts Management & Leadership
- MAT in Middle School Education
- Additional Master's Degrees
- Undergraduate Degrees
- Certificate Degrees
- Doctoral Degrees
- Apply Now
- Webster Groves
- Downtown - Old Post Office
- Scott AFB
- Academic Programs
- Military Opportunities
- Online Programs
- Student Resources