MFA in Arts Management & Leadership
Today, the arts need skilled managers who are leaders. Webster University's master of fine arts degree in Arts Management and Leadership will help you develop into a professional, enlightened, and imaginative leader who understands and can promote the business of art.
Through close mentorships, personal interactions, and small class sizes, you'll gain unique and intimate perspectives from experienced arts leaders on business management theories and techniques, as they pertain to the arts. Internship and volunteer opportunities at renowned venues provide an inside look at theories and programs in action.
Convenient class times of this accelerated degree are designed around the schedule of working professionals. Graduates use their knowledge, skills and MFA credentials to lead the arts to new levels of financial and cultural success
Points of Distinction
- Internship opportunities with St. Louis' leading arts institutions provide students with practical and meaningful arts centric business experience.
- Teachers and guest speakers from the professional arts world share insight and offer practical solutions that can be immediately applied at work.
- Small class sizes, and flexible scheduling of this accelerated degree make it possible to make an immediate impact on the art community.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- MA in Management & Leadership
- MA in Human Resources Management
- MA in Human Resources Development
- MS in Environmental Management
- MA in Media Communications
- Global MA in International Relations (GMA)
- MSN In Nursing
- Master of Health Administration (MHA)
- MS in Forensic Accounting
- MS in Science Management & Leadership
- MA in Early Childhood Education
- MAT in Early Childhood Education
- MAT in Secondary Education
- MA in Special Education
- MA in International Business
- MA in Nonprofit Leadership
- MA in Counseling
- MFA in Arts Management & Leadership
- MAT in Middle School Education
- Additional Master's Degrees
- Undergraduate Degrees
- Certificate Degrees
- Doctoral Degrees
- Apply Now
- Webster Groves
- Downtown - Old Post Office
- Scott AFB
- Academic Programs
- Military Opportunities
- Online Programs
- Student Resources