MHA Master of Health Administration
Now is the time to accelerate your healthcare career with a Master of Health Administration from Webster University.The healthcare industry is one of the fastest growing areas of today's economy, making the need for well-trained healthcare professionals even more critical. In fact, these types of professionals are an invaluable piece of the medical and health industry. They are often involved in planning, directing, coordinating and supervising the healthcare we count on for ourselves and our families.
According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics job opportunities for medical and health services managers are expected to grow much faster in the next 10 years, allowing those in this field to have even more specialized options to choose from in the future.
At Webster, you will explore the ethical, legal and economic issues facing healthcare providers today. This course of study builds a broad conceptual understanding of the healthcare industry, and develops specific, focused administrative skills that will help graduates guide healthcare organizations toward greater efficiency and effectiveness.
Points of Distinction
- Webster University is a worldwide institution that ensures high-quality learning experiences that transform students for global citizenship and individual excellence.
- Small, convenient classes fit every schedule.
- Classes begin five times each year.
- More than 100 campus locations throughout the United States in cities and military bases, as well as international locations in Geneva, Switzerland; London, United Kingdom; Vienna, Austria; Leiden, the Netherlands; and Thailand and China.
- Webster faculty members have studied what they teach, attained graduate level degrees, and work in the field in which they teach.
- 1-Year MBA
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- MA in Management & Leadership
- MA in Human Resources Management
- MA in Human Resources Development
- MS in Environmental Management
- MA in Media Communications
- Global MA in International Relations (GMA)
- MSN In Nursing
- Master of Health Administration (MHA)
- MS in Forensic Accounting
- MS in Science Management & Leadership
- MA in Early Childhood Education
- MAT in Early Childhood Education
- MAT in Secondary Education
- MA in Special Education
- MA in International Business
- MA in Nonprofit Leadership
- MA in Counseling
- MFA in Arts Management & Leadership
- MAT in Middle School Education
- Additional Master's Degrees
- Undergraduate Degrees
- Certificate Degrees
- Doctoral Degrees
- Apply Now
- Webster Groves
- Downtown - Old Post Office
- Scott AFB
- Academic Programs
- Military Opportunities
- Online Programs
- Student Resources