MS in Science Management & Leadership
Today, financing project research can be practically as difficult as the process of discovery. The scientific community needs leaders who can bridge the expanse from design to distribution. Webster University's master of science degree in Science Management and Leadership will help you take the next step in advancing your career and leadership role.
You'll learn how to develop effective written and verbal presentation skills, and how to collaborate on projects as a cross-functional team. You'll tackle workplace diversity issues and review tactics for conflict resolution. And refine your knowledge of product development, budgeting, forecasting, life cycle costing and intellectual property law to promote and protect your discoveries.
The program provides a mentoring system and networking experiences. Through close mentorships, personal interactions, and small class sizes, you'll gain unique and intimate perspectives from experienced scientific leaders on business management theories and techniques as they pertain to science and engineering.
Convenient class times are designed around the schedule of working professionals.
Points of Distinction
- Internship opportunities with St. Louis' leading scientific organizations provide students with practical and meaningful business experience.
- Teachers and guest speakers are working professionals who share insight and offer practical solutions that can be immediately applied at work.
- Small class sizes, and flexible scheduling.
The 36 credit hours required for the MS degree must include certain courses for a major in Science Management and Leadership.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- MA in Management & Leadership
- MA in Human Resources Management
- MA in Human Resources Development
- MS in Environmental Management
- MA in Media Communications
- Global MA in International Relations (GMA)
- MSN In Nursing
- Master of Health Administration (MHA)
- MS in Forensic Accounting
- MS in Science Management & Leadership
- MA in Early Childhood Education
- MAT in Early Childhood Education
- MAT in Secondary Education
- MA in Special Education
- MA in International Business
- MA in Nonprofit Leadership
- MA in Counseling
- MFA in Arts Management & Leadership
- MAT in Middle School Education
- Additional Master's Degrees
- Undergraduate Degrees
- Certificate Degrees
- Doctoral Degrees
- Apply Now
- Webster Groves
- Downtown - Old Post Office
- Scott AFB
- Academic Programs
- Military Opportunities
- Online Programs
- Student Resources