Master of Business Administration (MBA)
A recent survey of employers by the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) noted MBA graduates are in demand, particularly with emphasis in areas of technology and international business, with anticipated salary increases.
Webster University's master of business administration (MBA) program is designed for people like you on a fast track to success. It's the perfect answer for professionals who want to shape their own destiny, upgrade their credentials, and be strategic players in the world of business.
Courses integrate information and theories from various disciplines including accounting, economics, finance, marketing, production operations and strategic management, and provide you with the tools and techniques you'll need to problem solve in a wide variety of business situations.
Choose a standard MBA or specialize with an emphasis in Business and Organizational Security Management, Decision Support Systems, Environmental Management, Finance, Gerontology, Human Resources Development, Human Resources Management, Information Technology Management, International Business, International Relations, Management and Leadership, Marketing, Media Communications, Procurement and Acquisitions Management or Web Services. (Not all areas of emphasis are offered at every Webster University location, so please check the Graduate Catalog for details.)
The MBA Global Track provides graduate students an opportunity to live, learn, and study abroad as part of their MBA coursework. Students pursuing the Global Track will gain an in depth familiarity with subject matter related to the global business marketplace, including a required travel course that will expose the student to international thought, culture, and business practices.
Webster MBA programs are also available entirely online for maximum flexibility and convenience. Our WorldClassRoom means your degree never has to go on hold, even if you relocate or travel for work.
Points of Distinction
- Small classes, personal attention, international perspective, and real-world approach to learning that Webster University is noted for worldwide.
- Webster University has one of the highest graduate business enrollments in the U.S.
- International studies programs are recognized for excellence by U.S. News & World Report.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- MA in Human Resource Development
- MA in Human Resource Management
- MA in Information Technology Management
- MA in Management & Leadership
- MA in Procurement & Acquisitions Management
- MS in Finance
- MS in Science Management & Leadership
- BA in Management
- BS in Business Administration
- BS in Computer Science