BA in Management
Management is the art of effectively coordinating people and resources to achieve the goals of an organization. Knowledge and skills acquired while studying management theory, reviewing case studies on management functions, exploring internal and external aspects of managerial work and decision-making will position you for advancement in virtually any industry in which you choose to work.
Your bachelor's degree in Management from Webster University will provide you with knowledge on economic activity and growth, determination of income, output, inflation, aggregate demand and supply, money and banking, monetary and fiscal policies, and international economic issues.
You'll learn about the relationship between management and employees, how to motivate top employee performance, hiring procedures and labor-management relations. You'll even study business law including contracts and laws affecting sales, warranties, and consumer protection.
The Department of Management at Webster University has been designed to meet the needs of younger students as well as mature adults with business experience.
Webster University management courses are also offered at Webster's international campuses, providing an opportunity for students to study with faculty members and students from various parts of the world.
Points of Distinction
- Webster's BA in Management delivers courses that are relevant to what's happening in the real world.
- Webster's flexible BA in Management degree completion program is offered online and at several metropolitan campuses throughout the U.S. You can get an education without sacrificing your lifestyle.
- Faculty who practice in the field enable you to take what you learn and apply it at work, in all industries.
- Management degree can address specific functions if you choose to emphasize in areas of Health Care Administration; Human Resources; International Business; or Marketing.
- Students develop a broad understanding of how to motivate top employee performance.
- Students develop a broad understanding of hiring procedures and labor relations management.
- Students develop a broad understanding of how business law including contract and laws affect sales warranties and consumer protection.
- International study available at our campuses in Geneva, Switzerland; London, United Kingdom; Vienna, Austria; Leiden, the Netherlands and; Thailand and China.
- Health Care Administration
- Human Resources Management
- International Business
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- MA in Human Resources Management
- MA in Management & Leadership
- BA in Management
- BS in Business Administration
- Minor in Business