Webster Staff Alliance
The purpose of the Webster Staff Alliance is to serve as a means of support to its constituency. In this capacity, we address issues, concerns, and topics of interest as identified by our membership by means of group discussions and exchange, guest speakers, workshops, and dialogue with appropriate parties.
Our mission is to is to create an environment where all staff love their jobs and are proud to be a part of the Webster community.
Professional Development Opportunities
- Professional Development Day- 2016
- Plan to attend PDD 2016 on March 10!
- Submit a proposal to present and share your expertise/knowledge with your Webster colleagues. Proposals are due February 12. Click here to submit a proposal.
- Professional Development Day- 2015
- Did you miss PDD 2015 or a particular session? Certain sessions were live-streamed, and we have recordings available. Click here to see those.
- WSA has partnered with Go2Knowledge to provide on-demand professional development, all geared toward higher education professionals.
- Professional development resources are available in the Webster Staff Library. Topics
include motivation/coaching, leadership, diversity, teamwork, and decision making.
Many are available as e-books or video.
- Did you Know?....Funds for outside professional development opportunities are available for staff. The policy and application are available under Helpful Forms and Policies. Check it out!