News and Events
Newsletters - Webster Staff Alliance communicates with staff on a regular basis to share upcoming events, professional development opportunities, and benefit information.
- November 2016 Newsletter
- Staff Executive Survey Results
- October 2016 Newsletter
- September 2016 Newsletter
- August 2016 Newsletter
Compensation Proposals - On behalf of Webster University staff, the WSA Compensation Committee makes annual recommendations to Upper Administration regarding compensation for the upcoming year. The proposal is submitted in January with any agreed changes going into place for start of the new fiscal year. If a staff member is interested in serving on the WSA Compensation Committee, please send an email.
Social Media - Join WSA on Facebook! This group is open to all Webster Staff and is regularly updated with information pertaining specifically to staff.
WSA Listserv - The WSA Listserv is the email group for staff. All official communication will come through this group. Please note that this list is only for staff. If you are a faculty member, please contact the Faculty Senate for information on their faculty listserv. Here are directions to join the listserv:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Change Subject line by adding your first and last name. It should read: subscribe wsa-stlouis Firstname Lastname It is important the subject matches exactly. There are spaces between each word.
- Leave message body blank and hit "send."
- After this, you will receive a message telling you the request was accepted.
- WSA Staff Holiday Luncheon (December 16, 2016)
- Town Hall with President & Provost (December 6, 2016)
- Ice Cream Social - Staff Appreciation Event (August 2016)
- Focus STL Equity & Diversity Workshops - 3-part series on achieving equity
- Professional Development Day - Mach 10, 2016
- Annual Staff Holiday Luncheon (December 2015)
- Ice Cream Social- Staff Appreciation Event (August 2015)
- Root Beer Float Social- Staff Appreciation Event (May 2015)
- WSA Professional Development Day (March 2015)
- Annual Staff Holiday Luncheon (December 2014)
- Jobs@webster.edu Internal Hiring Panel Presentation (November 2014)