Webster's Winning Tradition
Webster University athletic programs have a winning record for attracting student athletes and guiding them to new heights. They may end up with a display case full of awards and trophies, but those are not the only rewards. Far from it.
Webster’s student athletes are a special combination of academic accomplishment, social responsibility and athletic grit. The athletic programs are innovative, with players achieving national success both on and off the playing fields. Webster’s teams compete at the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) Division III level, and participate in the St. Louis Intercollegiate Athletic Conference (SLIAC) giving our athletes additional chances to compete for conference, regional, and national championships.
Interested In Webster Athletics?
Help us get to know you better, and we will help find the right athletic program for you
Webster University Sports
Webster is a NCAA Division III athletics university, and offers competitive men's and women's programs in the following:
Indoor/Outdoor Track and Field
Track and Field
Co-Ed Cheerleading and Dance Team!
259 Student Athletes
in the current 2022-2023 school year.
25 States Represented
from Alabama to Washington
5 Countries Represented
U.S., Canada, India, Czech Republic and Jamaica
Of Course, We Welcome Fans, Too!
If being on the field or on the court is not for you, there's always a place on the bleachers for throngs of Gorlok fans who can cheer the athletes on to victory.
We want to see inspiring crowds who are just as vested in the game as the players. The more the merrier!
- 1 NCAA Division III National Champion (Will Hocker – Men’s Golf)
- 2 NCAA Division III National Runners-Up (Will Hocker – Men’s Golf, and Jacob Ridenhour – Outdoor Track and Field)
- 4 NCAA Division III College Baseball World Series appearances
Connect with Webster on ZeeMee
On ZeeMee you will be able to:
- Meet and chat with other interested students
- Match on shared interests and passions
- Try Friend Finder to see potential roommates for the future
- Participate in live social events