Webster University’s Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA) covers the breadth of business-related disciplines as defined in the business core curriculum.
The major does not provide a specific specialization, but rather exposes the student to various business functions. This major is ideally suited to new or transfer upper-division business students or for students interested in concurrently pursuing another area of study offered by Webster University such as accounting, finance, or international business.
Upon completion of the BS in Business Administration degree program, students will be able to:
- Use information, analytical tools, and problem-solving skills to make well-reasoned business decisions, considering both quantitative and qualitative factors
- Develop strategies addressing the legal, ethical, economic, and global environment in which the enterprise operates
- Have a working knowledge in a set of analytical business tools related to: math, statistics, accounting, economics, marketing, finance, and behavioral science.
- Apply business core concepts, principles, and analytical skills across functional lines
- Access, develop, and use information to analyze business problems and propose feasible solutions
The B.S. in Business Administration program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
Our students have interned for a variety of companies such as Centene, Ameren, Scottrade, Monsanto, Maritz, and World Trade Center St. Louis, among many others.
Business Administration Academic Programs
To read about specific program requirements, learning outcomes and how to apply, click on a program from the following list:
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (B.S.)
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with an Emphasis in Economics (B.S.)
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with an Emphasis in Sports and Entertainment Management (B.S.)
- Minor in Business
Become a Gorlok
Whether you’re seeking an undergraduate or graduate degree, we'll help you achieve academic excellence preparing you for future career successes. The first step is to fill out our application.
“Right now, I am co-president of the International Student Association. Without WebsterLeads I would not have taken that job. It helped me be more confident and say, 'I can do this now.'”
WebsterLEADS and BS in Business Administration, '22Learn about the WebsterLEADS program
16th in the Midwest
Webster University continues to be highly ranked on the U.S. News & World Report’s Best Colleges report, now listed as 16th in Midwest Regional Universities and included in four best-of categories. This year, the University's score rose to its highest level since the ranking system was established.
Take the Next Steps
Learn more about our accreditation, which applies to all of our campuses, regionally and beyond.
Find out how we support the more than 50% of undergraduates who transfer into our community.
Highlights from the Walker School
What It Takes to Study in Europe as a Webster Vienna Student
January 28, 2022
More Than One-Third of All Restrooms on the Webster Groves Campus 'All Gender'
January 28, 2022
A Record-Setting Spring: International student orientation in St. Louis
January 27, 2022